Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Time for a "Life Refinement"!

These thoughts have been wandering around my brain for a while. It has always helped that I write things down. So...here goes!

I belong to a wonderful organization, the Interior Refiners Network. http://www.interiorrefiners.com As a group of professional redesigners, we help our clients make the most of what they already have. Organizing, editing and showcasing their possesions, even adding new things as needed. It is a concept that I believe will work in life as well. It is a process that I need to adopt. I am at a point in my life that I want that "refined" space, both physical & mental. I could use more calm & less exasperation, even if it is of my own making! My home, my relationships, my businesses, my JOB can only become better, more refined!

This will be a journal of my quest. Not sure where it will take me, but you are welcome to come along for the ride!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts...