- Loved her husband passionately for more than half a century!
- Raised 5 children who are all pretty terrific!
- Knew her grandchildren were better than anyone else's!
- Made friends who she cherished for decades!
- Was never afraid to try something new!
- Was an accomplished gardener!
- Was a wonderful and inventive cook!
- Loved to camp...first in a tent finally in her dream 5th wheel!
- She could cut a rug!
- Subscribed fiercely to the "blood is thicker than water" theory!
- Always rooted for the underdog!
- Loved Martinis, Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pud!
Best of all she loved me, and I always knew it! What more could a kid ask for?
I am thankful for all you wonderful moms who weave the fabric of our society & care for it daily!
P.S. The first song on my playlist is the Anniversary Waltz. It was Mom's favorite!