Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gone to a BIG PARTY!

I'm leaving Wednesday morning for Orlando, FL to attend Tupperware's "Party to the Future" Jubilee.  We are staying on the Disney World property, and I've never been there!  I'll come back with all the news about new Tupperware for Fall & the Holidays!

In the meantime, if you're a Tupperware fan, you can enter to win some cool Tupperware by becoming a Follower of my TW blog, "Today's Organized Kitchen".  Cruise on over to see the details and enter to win.



I'll "see" you Monday!  I'm sure photos will be involved.  You know how parties are...

Cheers!  Chris

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Chris...so close, and yet so far away!!! I am 3 hours away from Disney World. I sure wish I could drive up and meet you. I hope you will enjoy yourself in Orlando! The party sounds wonderful...I will go check out your other blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it sounds like so much fun! Have a good time! blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a super time!! Can't wait to hear the details!

    Smiles....

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...