Saturday, November 27, 2010

Before I Stow The Fall Decor...

I have been really bad about taking photos recently!  I don't know why, but I forget until an event is over, or I've put the decorations away... Old age?

I'm posting a few pictures I took on Thanksgiving.  The photos aren't very good.  I had the camera on the wrong setting.  I didn't check that either.  My bad!  These are just a few glimpses of my Fall decor.

My Phesant Pelt Wreath - Hand made by friend Patti

Pumpkin Collection*

* Nuts!  I didn't notice that my housekeeper had moved things around to dust.  You get the idea...


Sugar & Creamer Set - Given to me by friend Nancy

Table Setting**
 ** This photo was taken just before I was ready to place the food on the table.  Some of the centerpiece items and flowers had been removed.  I never got a shot with all the food or the "after" state of things.  I'm going to try harder next year!

Now, on the Christmas!  Let's see if I can remember the camera for this!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful decor, Chris!

    I have been bad about photos too, lately...let's just blame it on "the moon"??? Hehehe!

    Take care, Chris!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been going through spells where I just forget about taking pictures. And then I regret not getting them! I love your table... although with my clumsy self, I'd probably break something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,
    Your table setting is beautiful! I love your table cloth and your dishes are a lovely shade of blue..are they teal? very, very pretty!
    Did I spy some glass pumpkins? I have some too.
    I get so busy sometimes, I just forget or run out of time to take photo's, so I know what you mean.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late to visit you for Fall but even so wanted to say I loved the decor in your home...............and now, here we are struggling to get all decked out for Christmas, wow time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...