Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Every week, Rhondi at Rose Colored Glasses hosts Thankful Thursday. Thank you Rhondi, for providing the opportunity to remember and be thankful for all I have!




Here are a couple of "Thankfulness" quotes I love! From the silly, to the sublime...

~I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. Woody Allen

~Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses. Alphonse Karr

Enjoy! Chris

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love the roses quote. That is how I feel as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Woody Allen quote is one of my most favorite ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha..I love Woddy Allen's quote. Will it be ok if I post it on my side bar for awhile?
    Thanks...bj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris
    Thanks for the chuckle today. Hope your day is going well and I'm glad you're part of thankful Thursday.
    Hugs, Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  5. bj, post away, my dear! A laugh is good for everybody! Glad you enjoyed it!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, 'mam...I just love it and if it brings smiles from me, surely it will for others...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that last quote. It's so true...I must remember that one!
    Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chris, I love your quotes. Laughter is good for the soul. and love is what make life worthwhile. Those are my quotes. smile.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those quotes. Happy Thankful Thursday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful way to look at thorns! Wish we could see the good in all things like that! blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the rose/thorn quote. I haven't heard that one before!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute quotes! I love the roses/thorns one.

    Have a wonderful week.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...