Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Love Fall Mornings!

Yesterday was blustery.  There were plenty of grey clouds, lots of wind and even a light shower in the evening.

Happily, I woke up this morning to a cool, sunny, beautiful Fall morning! I took my coffee onto the back deck and watched my neighbor's cattle.  There are several calves, and they run & hop & head-butt with great joy!  I was thoroughly entertained.

Took a couple of photos to share.  This is the view from my back deck to the east.  The cows are about 100 yards away.







1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, Chris, what a lovely, fun view!!! It reminded me of my old house in Gainesville, Florida, where we backed up to a horse farm! The kids and I fed them apples and carrots through the fence, and used to watch students take their riding lessons! Right next to the horse farm, was a beautiful white church with a tall steeple that was lit up at night...it was just all good! I miss it! Nice to have the view from your back deck!!!
    Have a good rest of the week!
    xoxo- Julie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...