Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Ultimate Tea Sandwich!

Ya'all know how much I love tea?  Drinking it, hosting a tea party, preparing the tea party food, it's all a joy! 

This morning I came across my next tea project!  Won't my girlfriends LOVE this?




I can actually see something like this made with less "delicate" ingredients for a Tailgate or Super Bowl Party!  Too bad I NEVER attend a Super Bowl Party...I go shopping and avoid the TV as much as I can...Sorry sports fans! :)

While I'm at it, this tea cup would be a lovely addition to my collection!





7 comments:

  1. gorgeous...........wish I could come to your tea party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "cake" looks amazing! I'm with Doodles...wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I have never seen such a tea cake WOW! I would love the tea cup too for my collection. Wishing you and yours a very sweet and happy New Year!
    Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea - do you think it has fewer calories than a sweet cake?

    Very pretty cup and saucer.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh...you can make me one of these sandwiches!!! that is a really pretty tea cup too! you sure know how to live, Chris!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW -- that is so fabulously WONDERFUL! I LOVE IT!!!!! going to make this for sure!! i adore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing your find! tons of hugs from your newest follower!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. well you know what if the GIANTS go to the super bowl -- this vegetarian family is going to have one of these! :) lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...