Sunday, April 14, 2013

I LOVE Lanterns!

I use a lot of lanterns in my decor.  I love the warm glow they give to a room, even in the Spring & Fall months.  I have been stocking up on the LED-lighted candles.  They're wonderful to use when it's warmer.  Some even have a slight scent.

Here's a sample of some of the lanterns, and one terrarium, that are offered on my AtHomewtihChris.com website.  The lighter finishes feel more like spring and summer to me.  And because I have the LED candles, I can tuck them amongst plants in the terrarium.  I've ordered a terrarium for myself!  I can't wait to receive it and play with vignettes. :)


www.AtHomewithChris.com



I'm going through decor withdrawals!  We're packing to stage the house for sale.  I have to make very specific choices about what I leave out.  I'm told that my "collections, no matter how tastefully displayed" may be viewed as clutter to a potential buyer.  Phooey!

Are lanterns a part of your decor?  Do you have a favorite place or way to use them?  I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts...