Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Colors

Update: I have been trying for days to get some decent photos of my paint colors!  Both my digital camera & my cell phone camera have produced very poor results.  I think I need to take a class... I'm going to move on for now.  When/if I figure this out I'll post photos, deal? (I am open to suggestions from you fab photographers!)

I am headed over to the new house to take photos of the finished painting.  It is a bright day, so I'm hoping you can get an idea of the colors look up on the walls.  I have a couple of fabric choices for the kitchen windows that I'll try to show as well.

Below is a photo of the paint chips.  The kitchen paint is actually a very creamy yellow.  The chip in the photo is off. :(  The stencil is an idea for the entrance hall.  I would apply it either a clear gloss, or darker shade of the same color for a tone-on-tone look.  Still thinking about that one....




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts...