Tuesday, July 7, 2009

No S Diet

Can you believe...

I visited the No S Diet website after hearing the author on a podcast. I was thinking to myself as I listened, "this is too simple, not enough rules, but it makes so much sense". So I ordered the book from Amazon, and have been giving it a go. The rate of loss will most certainly slow down, but the results are: 4 lbs gone in 7 days!


I CAN live with this.


There are just three rules and one exception:

No Snacks (the hardest part for me!)
No Sweets
No Seconds

Except (sometimes) on days that start with "S"

That's it.

If you're looking for a sensible way of eating, visit the link to the website above. It is explained in a simple, straight-forward manner. There is even a bulletin board for support.

I am loving food again and creating a new relationship with it at the same time. Even my blood sugar seems to be cooperating.

I am jazzed! Chris

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so sensible - I will definitely be thinking about it if I reach for a snack!

    DH and I have been traveling so much (another long trip coming up) and find we are not eating right when on the road. The pounds are creeping on, must be more diligent!

    Thanks for the info. and good luck with your healthier eating plan Chris.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...