Monday, July 13, 2009

A Teaser!

Wow! I just had the best fun mini-vacation!

I visited my sisters who live in the Bay Area (Silicon Valley) for 4 days this past week. In itself, just being with them is always a treat! This time, we also visited one of my very favorite places. A place I would urge you all to see if you're ever in the area...

It is gorgeous to look at. It is also interesting and entertaining to learn about the history and the personalities involved.

I took hundreds of photos which I need to weed through and organize. But soon, I'll be posting about this wonderful spot!

Here's a enticement to check back...






Relaxed, Chris


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to my following friends and fun times ahead as we share...whatever it is we share. Just read your 'Refining Life' and want to say you have a special perspective to share, so keep it up. Light-hearted, funny moments, heavy thoughts...whatever the day calls for. This is the place to BE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...