Monday, August 11, 2008

Tupperware Lunch Sets

Very seldom do I post here at Refining Life about my Tupperware business.

I prefer to reserve that information for my Today's Organized Kitchen Blog. But every once in a while, an exciting new product or a "super-duper" sale comes along that I feel I should share with you all. This is one of those times.




I think our new Salad & Sandwich Lunch Sets are terrific! They conveniently allow you to carry lunches from home, which is healthier, less expensive than purchasing lunch out and is a "greener" solution. (Did you know that the average family will use 7000 plastic bags in the next 10 years? Tupperware products can be recycled and rarely end up in landfills.)

If that weren't motivation enough, the Lunch Sets are on sale @50% off! So, if you're looking for a new lunch set, visit Today's Organized Kitchen for information on how to order.
Happy Monday! Chris
©

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts...