Thursday, December 1, 2011

Napkin Folding, Christmas Style

Disclaimer:  The color of the napkins used here, should be reversed.  The red napkin which should be the flower (Poinsettia) was not sturdy enough to hold it's shape.  Of course, I had no spray starch, which helps immensely!  So, just use your imagination and pretend, ok? :)




These are two very easy napkin folds, combined.  The leaves are a Pinwheel fold.  Instructions HERE.  The flower is the Lotus or Rose fold, which I pulled up to form deeper petals.  Instructions HERE.  Add a lighted votive and...

Here is the result. Came up with this for a Tupperware training last night.  Now I'm going to use it myself! :)


What do you do with TWO napkins?  One for dinner; one for dessert!



3 comments:

  1. Right colour or not, they are beautiful Chris! Love your Christmas background as well! Very festive! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty...for a centerpiece, even! Funny, my Mom and I were talking about how she became obsessed with napkin folding when I was a young girl, and I remember her showing us all kinds of folds. She still has her book of folds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers facial tissue machine

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...