I have been presented with the Arte Y Pico award by Theresa at “Take a Sentimental Journey”! What a fun surprise! Theresa, your blog is funny, informative, thought-provoking and just plain wonderful! I am humbled to be in the company of the others you chose & I am very grateful.
The link to the award will take you to a blog written in Spanish. Between my 5 years of Spanish classes and the use of an online language translator, I gather that the award was started by a new blogger who was amazed and thankful for all that she was learning & seeing as she explored blogs from all over the world. It is a gift. I certainly agree that my life has been enriched by blogging; both writing and reading, don't you? Here are the rules :
1. Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribution to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award should list the name of the author and a link to his /her blog to be visited by everyone .
3. Each award winner should show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award .
4. The award winner and presenter should show the link of the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Now for the difficult part. Here are five blogs (of many) that inspire me, in no significant order :
1. Becky at "Queen of Theme"
2. Suzanne at "At Home With the Farmer's Wife"
3. Katie at "Harrington House"
4. Doodles at "Tombstone Tumbleweed"
5. Mary Ruth at "My Traditional Tropical Home"
I might just have to add another batch of awards soon. There are so many blogs I enjoy reading every day. There is no shortage of fabulous, talented, caring women out there in blogdom! I don't like leaving any of them out...