Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Picture Framing

I have busy in my studio/frame shop. I thought you might like to see a couple of the latest things I've framed.

This first one is for my home. My husband and I bought this print on our honeymoon 4-1/2 years ago. We were staying in a wonderful Bed & Breakfast in Ferndale, CA, called the Collingwood Inn. One of the owners at the time, Peter Consello, is the artist.


I haven't decided where I'll hang it yet, so it'll be on the studio wall for a while...


This second piece is a gift for my girlfriend's husband. He actually purchased it in his "youth" to remind him of one of his favorite places. Now it will brighten the walls of his office. I think he's going to be daydreaming about the beach instead of working, don't you?



I have lots more framing to show you. Just have to figure out the right time/place/method to photograph it...

Cheers! Chris

1 comment:

  1. Framing is something that I really need to get to! I've got so many prints and photos to do! Do you have your own mat cutter Chris? I've been looking into buying one.

    xo,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...