Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall Decor

Finally, I have really started decorating for Fall. Until today, the only thing showing a hint of fall was the wreath on the door.

This morning a hung my pheasant feather wreath. I love this so much. It was made for me by my girlfriend. In the spot where the wreath is hanging there is usually a big, heavy mirror. The very substantial bolt that holds the mirror was showing, so I quickly made the glittery "BOO!" sign to at least camouflage it a bit.





Next, I made an arrangement with a small pumpkin, some yard gatherings, and decorative potpourri in my cloche. I think it turned out pretty well.




I need to set out my pumpkin collection, and get out the remaining Halloween items. Then this weekend, it's the front porch!

Cheers! Chris
©

2 comments:

  1. Very creative fall decorating! I love wreaths. They remind me of Christmas though, so I usually try to get one around that time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pumpkin under the dome. Lovely fall decorations. Karen

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...