Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I know, I know... I am supposed to be taking a break! But just couldn't miss Thankful Thursday!

Thank you Rhondi for continuing to host this special event! Please check out the Thankful Thursday blog for a list of participants!


Today I am so thankful for my sister!

(Actually I am thankful for all four of my siblings!)


As I mentioned in the previous post, she is visiting and working very hard to help me get my winter garden in! Oh, and she pulled the weeds in my daylily bed too! This would never get done so quickly or efficiently without her!

Here's a sneak peek at what we've been up to...




Enjoy! Chris
©

8 comments:

  1. Stop teasing! Can't take it anymore! well, I'll be patient. I',s sure it's going to be beautiful!

    That's very nice of your sis to help out. That's is something to be grateful about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very blessed to have a wonderful sister. It looks like you are accomplishing a lot. Don't work too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy as bees! Family is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How lucky you are!!! Happy Thankful Thursday sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your thankful thursdays! And you're lucky to have a sister who pulls weeds! Do you lend her out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can be better than having a sister? You are very blessed. Are you taking that break yet? blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! We are thankful for our sister too! LOL!

    Have a blessed and wonderful day!

    smiles, kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...