Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Taking a Short Break!

I am up and at 'em early this morning. I have a very busy day planned!



Yesterday's Sunrise


My sister Sallee is the most accomplished gardener in our family. Her husband is also quite the garden whiz. He grows the most gorgeous dinner plate sized dahlias you have ever seen! Sallee has come to visit us for a few days to help me get my winter garden in. How's that for a great sister?

We are trying something new this year. I will be taking photos as we progress over the next couple of days so I can show you all what that "something" is.

I won't be around until the weekend. But be sure to come back to see the garden. I think this is the most clever thing I have seen in a long time...

Have a great couple of days! Chris
©

2 comments:

  1. What a spectacular pic of your sunset! One of these days, I will try to capture a RI sunrise or sunset to share.

    Can't wait to see your new garden.

    Enjoy your little break, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunrise picture! My pictures are usually sunsets, not sunrises (I'm not a morning person... yet!).

    I hope you had fun with your sister!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...