- My daughter loves her mom (and step-dad). Hardly a day goes by that I don't hear "love you Mom".
- My daughter loves her Lord. She is involved in the children's & women's ministries at our church, and serves willingly and faithfully.
- My daughter, is close to each of her cousins. From the one who is a couple of years older to the youngest who is 20-some years younger, each one thinks they are her favorite!
- My daughter works hard. At age 33 she went back to school to fulfill her dream of becoming a teacher. This year, she is student teaching, and is loving it.
- My daughter is a fabulous baker! (Which is good since I don't really like to bake!) From our traditional Christmas brioche, shaped like Santa, to her granny's pie crust & date-nut pinwheel cookies, we can always count on her for something yummy.
- Did I mention she loves her mom? *Ü*
Darling girl, from the first moment I saw you, I have been in awe of the gift you have been in my life! You are the perfect child for me. I hope someday you will be able to say that I was the "perfect mom for you!"
Thank you, and I love you, Mom