Friday, October 10, 2008

A Sweet Secret Pal!

I belong to a couple of interior design forum-bulletin board-chat thing-ies... One in particular is really fun because we are allowed to post about "off-topic" subjects. Families, good and bad days, health, almost nothing is off limits. As result, there have been real friendships formed and several meet-ups among the members.

Another great thing has been the Christmas ornament exchanges and Secret Pals! I just got a package from my secret pal, and I had to share my loot!




The mug is great! It says, "Lord, if you can't make me skinny, make all my friends fat!" (Maybe, please, make us all skinny?)

There are two Halloween Dish Towels. Each one comes with a cookie cutter (1 pumpkin, 1 ghost) & the towel has a cookie recipe to go with the cookie cutter. Too cute!

And look at the wonderful frame with a picture of the Northern California girls meet-up! I love this so much! It is sitting on my desk where I can see it everyday!

Do you have a secret pal? If not, why not choose someone and anonymously send cards and little gifts for a month or two. Or why not a whole year? I am a secret pal & have a secret pal. There is much joy and blessing in both!

Secret Pal, I haven't figured you out yet...but you are the BEST, whoever you are!

Cheers! Chris
©

6 comments:

  1. Stuff like this is so neat!! I love getting stuff in the mail! There's a woman I used to work with that I send eggs to every once in a while and she in turn sends me home-made bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful! You have some nice goodies there! Will you ever find out who your secret pal is??

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea, having a secret pal! Your stuff are so appropriate for this time of year.

    nance

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have secret pals when I was a pre-K teacher. I miss that so much! How wonderful your goodies look! blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Chris! Such sweet Halloween-inspired treats...that is fun! Let us know who the mystery persons is...Happy Days :o) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Chris!

    You have some wonderful things there! I really like what that mug reads! A secret pal sounds like a whole lot of fun for sure! When you get a sweet little unexpected gift in the mail, that indeed is an exciting time! :o)

    Chris thank you so much for all your kind words prays and support, it means so much to me and I thank you! Continue to enjoy all your goodies from you secret pal!

    Smiles...

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...