Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Does Your Grocery Have One of These?

Last time I was in my local grocery store, I picked up their magazine.  I love this thing!  I eagerly await its appearance each month, or is it each quarter?  Hmmm, I can't remember...

Anyhoo, this issue is jam-packed with great recipes.  It also has a lot of advertisements, but I really don't mind since the other content is so great, and it's FREE.

I thought you might enjoy browsing through it too! I have placed the link to the on-line copy HERE and under the photo. 

Speaking of the photo, isn't that mug cute?  It's filled with Peppermint Cream Cheese Ice Cream (!), and you'll find that recipe at the bottom of page 6.
Link to Digital Copy

You can use the " Go to Page" feature to land at specific pages as listed below.  You can also use the magnifying glass icon to hover over the recipes so that you can read them.
 
Here are some other recipes that I want to try:
  • Rosemary and Sea Salt Walnuts - page 35
  • Gingersnap Crusted Yams - page 56
  • Baked Corn and Bacon Pudding - page 58
  • Pear, Beet & Arugula Salad - page 60
  • Bolshoi Punch - page74
  • Chocolate Mint Meringue Bites - page 85

Does your grocery have a similar magazine?  Is there a way to share it with us?

Please let us know if you try any of the recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts...