Saturday, November 26, 2011

Let the Decorating Begin!

Daughter & I are off to my favorite Quilt Shop for supplies to start a project.  More on that to follow in a day or two...

Our afternoon will be spent stowing the Fall decor and starting the Christmas decorating!  I enjoy doing it, and I love sitting in the glow of the results!

I've added a few vintage images of holiday decorating to get us all in the mood!



First, in comes the tree!  Is your tree "real" or "everlasting"?




Next, you decorate it with treasured ornaments!


LOVE this one!



Then, the garlands and wreaths are placed, just so.







Finish the day with a cup of hot cocoa! Spiked or not...







1 comment:

  1. Happy, fun, busy days ahead...it is already starting. Tomorrow we are going to a Christmas movie and building a gingerbread house with the grandkids!!! Yeehaw!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...