Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!




Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.   Psalm 100:4

 

"May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!"
~Anonymous~


I'm wishing you all the blessings of this special day;
family, friends, good food & plenty to be thankful about!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Chris! Have a fabulous day and I can only hope it all stays off my thighs!

    Big hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Chris!!! Mine will not be staying off my thighs tho!!! Oh my gosh! I feel I gained at least 20 pounds or something!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...