Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Melissa!


"A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight,
giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious,
everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds."
-- Barbara Cage


I am SO blessed to have this sweet young woman as my daughter! 

God had just the right girl to bring joy and companionship into the lean, and lonely years; to thrive and be thankful with, for the abundance now in our lives!  Always loving, always lifting me up, and always my best friend!


1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!! What a beautiful daughter you have Chris. I'm so glad she is such a blessing to you. It's amazing how much love and friendship they can bring to us as we "mature".

    Have a grand week! Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...